Party registration fees are non-refundable. Classes also are non-refundable, but with advanced notice, we are happy to transfer your class to another date or give credit.
Gift certificates are available.
603 Park Plaza Drive
Owensboro, KY 42301
(behind Wesleyan Park Plaza)
Find us on Facebook.
Walk-in Studio Hours:
Mondays - Closed
Tuesday - 2-8 p.m.
Wednesday - Saturday - 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Sunday - Noon - 5 p.m.
Internships and Scholarships
Internships and Scholarships
Applications for internships for the fall semester are now being accepted from high school juniors and seniors as well as college students. Please click the button below for eligibility requirements and the application. The deadline is Aug. 15.
Unpaid internships will be available to local high school juniors/seniors and college students to provide them an opportunity to gain experience working in an art studio business.
Students must complete an application, submit a portfolio of 10 images of their artwork, have a teacher or guidance counselor's letter of recommendation, and have an interest in pursuing a career in the arts. Upon review, two interns will be selected for the fall, spring and summer semesters.
Duties will include:
- Student mentoring
- Studio organization
- Passing out flyers and brochures
- Assisting with set-up/break-down of classes/events
- Assisting with ceramic/canvas painting customers
- Preparing materials for students/customers
- Other duties as needed
Students must be able to work 20 hours a week and available for in-studio and off-site events. A schedule will be developed between each intern and the creative director. Interns also must assist with special events and classes that take place outside of Open Studio hours.
For more information, contact 270-702-0929, email email@example.com or message us on Facebook.
For more information on internships or scholarships, please contact us at 270-702-0929, firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook.
The Danny and Anita Word Memorial iArt Studios Scholarship
The Frank and Barbara "Sugar" Noone Memorial iArt Studios Scholarship
Two scholarships for local high school seniors, in honor of the late Anita and Danny Word and the late Frank and Barbara "Sugar" Noone, will be awarded to two high school seniors residing in the area. The first scholarships of $500 will be awarded in the fall of 2022. The scholarship recipients will be highlighted on the iArt Studios website, social media and in our newsletter.
The scholarships will provide financial and educational support for young artists who will use their work to benefit society and who hope to pursue a career in the arts.
- Must be enrolled as a graduating high school senior, residing in either Daviess County, Ohio County, McLean County, Muhlenberg County or Hancock County.
- G.P.A. - Minimum 3.0
- Enrolling in a two- or four-year college or technical school for the upcoming fall semester
- Two letters of recommendation by a teacher or program sponsor
- List of extracurricular activities
- 300-500 word essay discussing the student’s aspirations, community involvement, their work as an artist, how their artistic endeavors apply to society, and how the scholarship will benefit the student and their community
- Portfolio with digital images of 10 pieces of work demonstrating talent, creativity and societal value
- Copy of high school/college transcript